Glamping Domes | Portable domes | Full Pack for all-season -40°C to +80°C
Aside from their natural beauty, domes also have many structural advantages. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in varied climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived. Unlike a traditional home, domes get proportionally stronger as their size increases. This strength makes them able to bear heavy loads in snowy climates. Also, they are able to withstand hurricanes, tornadoes, and other storms with far greater success than a box-shaped home. With the security of your geodesic domes renowned structural integrity, you are free to unleash your imagination.
Inside your living dome you can delight in the free feeling of open, spacious design. Completely free-standing, there are no internal supports to obstruct your view, but the option is there if you wish to add interior walls or additional levels. Your vision will come alive as your dome is crafted exclusively for your location offering the perfect view, natural light, and desired privacy.
The installation of a simple ventilation system and heating or cooling source, in combination with the optimal air circulation patterns of a dome, will make your dome home cozy and comfortable at minimal expense.
Windows, skylights, and doors strategically positioned can connect with your surrounding environment and scenery.
GEODOMAS long-life covers come in a variety of colors, and are mold and mildew resistant, UV protected, and fire retardant.
Enjoy your dream Glamping Dome, for a fraction of the time and investment demanded by traditional construction. Our eco living domes are built easily and quickly, reducing construction costs, using the least amount of resources to enclose space, and are uniquely affordable–allowing you to live mortgage-free.
INFORMATION ABOUT PORTABLE DOMES TECHNOLOGY FOR GLAMPING SET
DESCRIPTION OF MATERIALS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE DOME
The geodesic dome method allows you to create a light, well protected and very stable space. The main advantage of geodesic domes is the even distribution of stresses in all frame nodes.
Glamping Domes do not require any columns, load walls or columns inside to allow the customers to use the maximum available area. By using steel structural elements structure becomes sustainable in terms of weather factors and loads.
- The structures can be connected with tunnel paths;
- The cluster of connected domes creates an extraordinary sense of scope, allowing the event infrastructure to be categorized by theme using different designs;
- We offer most popular colored powered coatings;
Each geodesic dome structure is designed according to load calculations. This in turn ensures safety and durability. Our structural engineers can calculate the maximum loads of the equipment suspended by the geodesic dome of regional norms
For geodesic dome covers we use the highest quality PVC tent fabrics. All our fabrics are certified and meet European Quality and Fire Resistance Standards.
Detachable dome coating is known for its strengths and long service life. Due to the frequent weaving, the material is resistant to punctures, scratches and cuts. It is very easy to keep the dome covers clean.
GEODOMAS durable covers are available in a variety of colors, resistant to mold and mildew, protected from UV rays and fire resistant. All fabrics have certifications to fire-retardancy NFP 92507: M2 ; DIN 4102: B1; EN 13501-1: B-s2-d0, BS 7837.
- The upper part of a cover is fitted with self-ventilated chambers;
- Triangular ZIP windows – windows are fastened with zippers and there is a detachable mesh against insects inside;
- We offer many colors;
Foil PVC Window membrane Tinted for use in Glamping GLAMPING tents. Transparent PVC fabric, which perfectly transmits sunlight and illuminates the entire dome.
- Temperature range: from -40 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- Blocks 90% of UV Solar Radiation. Excellent weatherability (High & Low temperatures);
- Easy to clean;
- Enhanced privacy;
We have different types of doors for choice
- Standard (square) plastic doors
- Aluminum doors
- French type doors (with glasses)
- Doors can be adjusted into round shape so-called 0-door.
- Round doors (0-doors) can be connected with other domes (Modul system) with tunnels.
- Doors type & dimensions can be individually adjusted.
It is thin, multi-reflector, multi-layer insulation system. Reflective thermo insulation material is produced using the technology that NASA has developed to protect the spacecrafts from extreme external factors (solar radiation and frost).
- Insulation saves energy because it reduces all types of heat: conduction, convection, radiation, heat, humidity infiltration;
- Stability, insulation parameters in contrast to traditional insulating materials, there are no splits, material is continuous;
- Energy saving – insulation saves up to 30% of the energy for heating and cooling;
- Fast assembly – large rolls, simple system, combining consistent levels and flexibility of the material enables efficient assembly of the product in all conditions;
- THERMIC.PRO- resistant to chemicals, rodents and other pests, as well as most solvents that are used in construction;
- Reflectivity: 95%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,030 W / (mK)
- Blocks Cellular 3G,4G,5G & WIFI Signals
If you require more sturdy dome base, we provide a complete guide on how to construct one’s own wooden decking. Transporting raw materials that can be sourced locally is not economically feasible, that is why we prefer to give our customers step-by-step guidelines to easily build the decking by themselves using tools and materials available at their local DIY store.
- Step-by-step wooden decking construction manual
- Recommended tools and materials available in a home depot or a local DIY store
- Based on our designs, your local carpenter can build it in: 2 days
- Manpower: 1-2 people
- No previous technical or construction knowledge required
- Terrace & Floors – different types (elevated, ground, insulated, wooden, metal) terrace and used materials see more;
- Ground Screw – They are precisely adjustable, storm proof, suitable for all types of grounds, reasonably priced and easy to remove and re-use.
- Inner rooms – The features of the interior of the dome structure gives incomparably greater freedom of planning, cathedral ceiling, uniform distribution of light, heat and sound;
- Bathroom Equipment – we offer different solutions for bath equipment;
- Bio – recycling – we select the most recent technologies of bio – recycling;
- LED UV-C Disinfection System – advanced technology that allows to disinfect the place fast and effeciently from any viruses, parasites and fungi;
- Thermo Curtains – these curtains feature a thermal coating and help to insulate your home through all seasons by blocking external heat in summer and prevent cool draughts in winter while providing added privacy. Available in a selection of sizes to suit your requirements.
- Stove (Wood/Briquettes) can be connected to roof with tube
- Air – Conditioner – can be sealed on wall or wired to a ceiling. Different powerage and different functionalities are available, it is manageable from controller too;
GLAMPING | FULL SET
We offer comprehensive design services, from an idea to the realization. Every project begins with a concept, continues with a conceptual design and preparation of glamping design documentation, and ends with an implementation plan and details. As part of the project, we check the investment value according to the phase and prepare the implementation schedule.